Team category will be awarded at all 2018 Gran Fondo National Series events.
The following rules apply:
- Team category is only for the Gran Route distance (~100 miles).
- Teams must have four (4) or more riders to qualify. If a team has more than 4 riders only the teams four fastest rider’s times will count.
- Team time is equal to the sum of any 4 team riders cumulative times (add 4 riders times together and it equals a team time).
- All teams must be registered under the same team name prior to the start of the event.
- Team riders are still eligible for individual awards.
- No Team Cars are allowed to follow the route.